Thursday, February 20, 2014

Save yourself from stress: 2 easy ways on storing your bedlinen sets!

Do you find yourself always stressed out from looking for the other pair of pillow set that you just can't find? Do you always mess up your room instead of cleaning it because you have to over haul your entire closet to find the right bed sheet that would match your pillow case? Well save yourself from those stress! The Streetsmart Fashionista is here to save you! Eww, that doesn't sound right haha! But whatever, let me help you! (being a female Jerry Macguire doesn't sound right either) Geez, please spare my oh so tired brain. I just got out from working and endless meetings. I just have to post this one before I hit the sack because I find these tips really useful. You might want to clean your room and change your linens this weekend and these tips are going to be very helpful.

Tip #1. Did you know that you can store those bedlinen sets in one of their own pillowcases?





This amazing idea that I got from Martha Stewart's website will not only save you time from hunting through piles for a match, it will also save you from buying new set of bedsheets because the O.C you just can't sleep on an unmatched bedsheets and pillowcases. Eeaaaazie, breeezieee, streeeeetzmartie! 


Tip #2: Okay, so you now feel like a superwoman because of tip #1. Problem is, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO FOLD THOSE DAMN SHEETS! No problem! Here's an easy step by step guide on how to fold a sheet that I got from one of my favorite blogs. ;)





I do hope that you find these 2 tips helpful. Now time for me to get my super needed rest. 

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please hit the comment box! :)  

Have a great weekend everyone! Don't forget to Stay classy!  Have fun! Be a Streetsmart Fashionista! 

No comments:

Post a Comment